The list of the most attractive places for bathing that meet the most stringent safety requirements has been determined by Rospotrebnadzor (Russian Consumer Protection Authority). More details in the material of the Crimean Travel Portal.
"The holiday season is in full swing, so with the support of our colleagues from the regions, we have compiled a list of beaches that will not disappoint even the most demanding tourist," the Rospotrebnadzor informed.
At least one of these beaches should be visited by everyone who came to the peninsula on holidays or who lives there:
- Cote d'Azur Beach in Eupatoria
- The Foros Health Resort Beach in Yalta
- The beach of Dnepr Health Resort, the town of Gáspra
- Peace Beach in the village of Popóvka, Sakskiy district
- Beach on Arshintsevskaya spit, Kerch
- The beach of Riga Hotel in the village of Mysovoyeh, Leninskiy district
- Beach of More Boarding House, Alushta
- Extreme Crimea, Miami and Sunset Beaches in the village of Olenyóvka, Chernomórskiy district
- Oyster and Rocket Beaches in the Kapsel bay, Sudak
- Admiral's Lagoon Beaches in Sevastopol
- Beaches of Orlóvka village near Sevastopol
We shall tell you more about some of these beaches in our selection, for your better orientation among the Crimean resort variety and find your ideal place for bathing.
Soft sand beaches
- On the territory of the wide sandy Cote d'Azur Beach in Eupatoria, there are: a canteen, cafés, bars. Beach accessories and gear rental services. For lovers of outdoor activities − water slides and other attractions. The beach is equipped with convenient parking, sun umbrellas, showers and toilets. The territory is guarded around the clock. There is a luxury zone with a bungalow for a comfortable leisure by the sea.
Address: 39 Eupatoria, Lazurnaya promenade.
- Visitors to the Extreme Crimea Beach in the village of Olenyovka (Chernomorskiy district) are welcomed by hundreds of meters of coastline, clear and turquoise hue water, white soft sand. There are beautiful bungalows with white curtains, comfortable sun loungers, cafés, bars, changing rooms, toilets and showers. The beach is both civilized to be comfortable for visitors, and "wild" enough to remain clean, picturesque and secluded, as it was created by nature. The beach is protected from jellyfish.
Address: Chernomorskiy district, the village of Olenyovka, 112 Lenin St.
Coordinates: 45.362288, 32.51378
- Rocket Beach of the Multifunctional resort complex in Kapsel Bay (Sudak) is an up-to-date white sand beach, opened this year. It has everything you need for a comfortable family vacation − parking, toilets, showers and changing cabins. You can rent a sun lounger, a towel and leave your belongings in the storage room. There are seven food courts with a variety of street food, a canteen and a fair of Crimean products on the beach. In the 2022 holiday season, the beach hosts concerts of the Tavrida art cluster residents, which everyone can attend.
Address: Sudak, Kapsel Bay, Raketchiki Place.
Coordinates: 44.831036, 35.029448
- The beach of Riga Village Resort Hotel (Leninskiy district) offers one and a half hectares of soft sand with tiny shells on the shores of the Sea of Azov. The entrance to the water is easy, while the sea is not shallow there; the depth begins after a couple of meters. The beach is equipped with comfortable sun loungers, "palm trees", bungalows and umbrellas.
Address: Shchyolkino, 20 Primorskaya St.
Coordinates: 45.424497, 35.807333
- On the Admiral's Lagoon Beach (Sevastopol), for the convenience of visitors there are sunshades, drinking fountains, showers, changing cabins, toilets. The comfortable beach is convenient for people with disabilities and adapted to their needs. On the territory there is a sports and children's playground with animators, a café.
Address: Sevastopol, 19A Chelnokóva St.
Coordinates: 44.596536, 33.430605
- On the Orlovka Beach (Sevastopol) visitors are welcomed by a spacious sandy shore. Entry into the sea is easy, without abrupt depth differences. Sunshades, changing cabins, water attractions, inflatable slides, slot machines are prepared for holidaymakers.
Address: Sevastopol, Orlovka village, 31 Káchinskoyeh highway.
Coordinates: 44.730422, 33.547638
Pebble shore beaches
- Foros Resort Beach in Yalta with small pebbles. Visitors are welcomed to the 2-kilometer coastline and a well-maintained promenade. Near the beach there is a massage parlor where SPA-specialists work. Changing cabins, toilets and showers are ready; you can rent beach accessories (an umbrella and a sun lounger). For entertainment, spa guests are offered personal training on SUP-boards, morning jogging with an instructor. There are cafés and restaurants.
Address: Foros town, 1 Foros descent.
Coordinates: 44.389122, 33.788245
- Ustrichniy (oyster) Beach in the Kapsel bay (Sudak) is a modern space with cafés and locations for a comfortable relax. Viewpoints, sun loungers, a recreation area with a panoramic view of Cape Meganom are ready for visitors. There is a rental of towels. On the beach you can enjoy fresh local seafood and natural lemonades.
Address: Sudak, the village of Mindalnoyeh.
Coordinates: 44.818598, 35.047169
- The beach of More Spa & Resort Hotel (Alushta) is a small-pebble beach with a developed infrastructure, an easy entrance to the sea with clean bottom. Guests are offered beach beds made of Balinese wood with soft pillows, comfortable wooden walkways, showers, sunshades. There is medical first aid service on the beach. The beach bar offers refreshing drinks and fresh juices, cocktails, snacks, a variety of ice creams and desserts.
Address: Alushta, 25 Naberezhnaya St.
Coordinates: 44.650510, 34.402405