"There are fifty plays in our current repertoire, and, of course, we tried to choose the really best performances, so that they were staged by different directors, so that they differed in the director's concept, in style, and in dramaturgy. We have chosen both classic and modern plays. We start the Week with The Marriage of Belugin, which has been a great success with the audience for 13 years, and we finish with The Dragon − a relatively recent production, but it has already received the State Prize of the Crimea," Lyudmila Kasyanenko, head of the literary and dramatic part of the theater, told Travel Portal of Crimea.
- October 26 at 03:00 p.m. − The Marriage of Belugin, comedy based on the play by Alexander Ostrovsky and Nikolai Solovyov
- October 27 at 05:00 p.m. − They Were Actors, drama based on the work of Viktor Orlov and George Natanson
- October 29 at 07:00 p.m.− The Inspector, comedy based on the play by Nikolai Gogol
- October 30 at 06:00 p.m. – The Season of Love, musical comedy based on the Wake Up and Sing, play by Miklós Gyárfás
- October 31 at 18.00 − The Dragon, tragicomedy based on the play by Eugene Schwartz
- October 26 at 07:00 p.m. − The Love Story, play based on the My poor Marat, play by Alexey Arbuzov
- On October 28 at 07:00 − His List of Don Juan, performance based on the play by a great friend of the theater, the modern Russian playwright Valentin Krasnogorov. This production has been in the repertoire for 16 years. Moreover, the premier show of the play also took place on the Crimean stage.
The address of the theater: Simferopol, 15 Pushkin Str.
The box office phone is +7 (978) 056-15-16.