- Russian citizens from other regions of the country (if they have not return from abroad) do not need to provide a certificate of a negative test for COVID-19 or stay in quarantine.
- Russian citizens returning to the country from abroad must pass a PCR test for COVID-19 in the laboratory, and upload its results to the State Services Portal to transfer information to Rospotrebnadzor (Russian Consumer Protection Authority). It takes three days to make the test, and the time limit for uploading is four days. Until the results are obtained, you need to stay in isolation at the place of residence (accommodation).
- If there is a certificate of vaccination (vaccination must be done within the last 12 months) or a previous illness (within the last 6 months), Russian citizens returning from other countries do not need to take a PCR test. Information about vaccination or previous illness must be uploaded to the State Services Portal within four days from the moment of arrival in the Russian Federation.
- Foreign citizens entering Russia must provide a negative result of a PCR test done not earlier than three days before visiting the Russian Federation. The document can be in Russian or English. If a foreigner goes to Russia not for vacation, but to work, the rules oblige him to observe 14 days of isolation from the date of arrival.
- Residents of the Euro-Asian Economic Community countries, as well as Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, must have a negative PCR test result upon entering Russia. It should be downloaded in the mobile application "Traveling without COVID" no earlier than three days before arrival in the Russian Federation.
We recommend that you follow the latest information on restrictions in Crimea related to the epidemiological situation.
You can check up the rules for visiting the Crimea by calling the hotline of the Ministry of Resorts and Tourism of the Republic of Crimea: 8 (800) 511-80-18. You can also write to the official accounts of the Ministry of Resorts in social networks or by e-mail: email@example.com.
In addition, an information resource "Tourist's Feedback on Vacation in Crimea" was developed for feedback from Crimeans and tourists on vacation in the region. Visitors to the peninsula are invited to fill in a questionnaire-survey of a guest of Crimea "All roads lead to Crimea."
Rospotrebnadzor (Russian Consumer Protection Authority) hotline: 8 (800) 733-33-12.
Recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 are available at https://rk.gov.ru/koronavirus.